The Roleplay Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question.

2 posters

Go down

Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question. Empty Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question.

Post by Pokenin Fri May 30, 2014 2:20 pm

What generation is your favorite and why?
Also, list your favorite Pokemon that was introduced in that Gen.
Pokenin
Pokenin
Admin

https://roleplaynation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question. Empty Re: Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question.

Post by SetGent Fri May 30, 2014 2:36 pm

I don't have a personal favourite generation, but If I had to pick, it would be... maybe Generation 1. Simply because the first Pokemon game I ever remember playing was Pokemon Yellow (No, Pikachu is not my favorite Pokemon)
If I had to pick one (or a few) It would be Eevee and the Eon Evolutions (Vapor, Jolt and Flare) And also Blastoise and the whole Squirtle Evolution line. The whole Bulbasaur line was good too.

Last edited by SetGent on Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SetGent
SetGent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question. Empty Re: Almost everyone in the RPN likes Pokemon, and here's a question.

Post by Pokenin Fri May 30, 2014 2:39 pm

My favorite would be gen 4, because it was one of the first Pokemon games I've played (Fire Red was my first, but I didnt own it, Platinum was the first one I owned.). I just have a lot of nostalgic memories with it and I like some of the Pokemon designs, the Poketch, The towns, and the plot a lot.
Pokenin
Pokenin
Admin

https://roleplaynation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down