The Roleplay Nation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime?

4 posters

Go down

Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Empty Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime?

Post by Pokenin Sat May 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Mine would be either Inuyasha or Lucky Star. I just love what they did with Inuyasha, but I LOVE Slice of Life animes, and Lucky Star is the best one imo. It's a hard choice for me, so I'm just going to decide it in a tie.
Pokenin
Pokenin
Admin

https://roleplaynation.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Empty Re: Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime?

Post by ZachphiGT Sat May 31, 2014 4:46 pm

So many favorite choices... So many... I cant think of anything...
Notice: Post will be edited when i get back to you on that.
ZachphiGT
ZachphiGT

Back to top Go down

Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Empty Re: Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime?

Post by Pokenin Sat May 31, 2014 6:01 pm

...........You wont get back to us on that anytime soon will you?
Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Phoenixwright2
Pokenin
Pokenin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZachphiGT Sat May 31, 2014 6:03 pm

...Crap! I've been found out! Abort, ABORT!!
ZachphiGT
ZachphiGT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokenin Sat May 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Phoenix_wright__dual_destinies__athena_cykes_by_kenny_artist-d6uuh1n
Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Ace-Attorney-5-Awkwardface
Pokenin
Pokenin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZachphiGT Sat May 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Pokenin wrote:Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? Phoenix_wright__dual_destinies__athena_cykes_by_kenny_artist-d6uuh1n
That made my day. THAT MADE MY DAY.
ZachphiGT
ZachphiGT

Back to top Go down

Post by SetGent Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:00 am

Haha, why is it when I notice this post? I IMMEDIATELY notice Poke posting Athena Pictures? ._. Anyways. Uh, Anime... Anime...... (This might spoil the basics.)
I'd have to go with either one of Death Note or HighSchool Of The Dead.
Although HsOTD was really short, I felt that it encompassed all the aspects of a zombie outbreak (Minus all the perverted parts). Death Note on the other hand, shows us what would happen if a Student got too power-crazy with a book that can kill anyone simply through a name and face.
SetGent
SetGent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Navi Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Ones that I can watch at night.
Navi
Navi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokenin Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Just a random question but...What's you guy's favorite anime? 1399091237957
Pokenin
Pokenin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down